Parcel is available to cultivate marijuana under a new ordinance allowing cultivation in the industrial zone. This and a few other parcels remain available but going fast as growers apply for their Conditional Use Permits. So far, eleven growers have been permitted with 19 more applications pending. Acquiring the land is the first step in the process which could be completed in four months with the proper engineers, architects, electricians and contractors. I remain available to applicants to guide through the process.
Zoning: Light Industrial (designated cultivation zone)
Gross Land Area: 1.26 ac or 54,886 sq ft.
Sale Terms: Cash to seller
Sale Price: $335,000
- Submit offers or letters of intent as soon as you are interested as demand is high.
- Proof of funds that total or exceed the full price of property with owners’ names or, if a business entity, proof that owners are officers of the business entity.
- Seller willing to carry with $150,000 down
- Initial deposit to be $30,000 and is due with the signed contract and proof of funds.
- Due diligence is 17 days and can be started before acceptance of offer.
- Escrow to close 30 days after acceptance.
- Owner is not willing to hold escrow open until you get your CUP.