Between E. Little Morongo & Cabot Rd on San Gorgonio
A new city ordinance now allows for medical marijuana cultivation. Call me for help with investigating the feasibility of bringing utilities to the site and some rough estimates on getting started in cultivation. For example, while a 12 inch water main is nearby, you might find it more economical and expeditious to sink your own well. Remember, a well is not metered so no monthly payments. And don’t forget the greenhouse option to buying expensive lights. Please call me with further questions.
Zoning: Light Industrial (designated cultivation zone)
Gross Land Area: 1.26 Ac
Sale Price: $375,000
Sale Terms: Cash to seller
- Submit offers or letters of intent as soon as you are interested as demand is high.
- Proof of funds that total or exceed the full price of property with owners’ names or, if a business entity, proof that owners are officers of the business entity.
- Initial deposit to be $20,000 and is due with the signed contract and proof of funds.
- Due diligence is 17 days and can be started before acceptance of offer.
- Escrow to be 30 days from acceptance
Call me at 760 835-8363 Send offer to: firstname.lastname@example.org